YoFresh Yogurt Cafe

Churchville, Maryland 1 comment

On August 21,2012 I had a family member post a complaint on my behalf on YoFresh Yogurt Café. At this time I'm please to say that my wife and I are in the process of getting our deposit back through monthly payments from Mr.

Chris Gregoris of YoFresh Yogurt Café. We have received two of five payments and are expecting third shortly. We will have our total deposit back by the end of October.

I would like to thank Chris for working with us on our issues and thanks for stepping up to resolve them. I wish you the best Chris.

Review about: Positive Experience.

Hicksville, New York, United States #828462

IM SENDING OUT THE LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NEW YORK TODAY AND ALSO I FOUND OUT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO FRANCHISE IN ILLINOIS. I WILL BE ALSO SENDING A LETTER TO THAT ATTORNEY GENERAL WHERE YOU HAVE TWO OPEN STORES AND ONE UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

I WILL BE SENDING A COPY OF THE LETTER TO THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM. I'LL OVER TURN EVERY ROCK YOU HIDE UNDER AND MAKE IT SO HOT THE DEVIL WONT STAND NEXT TO YOU

Yofresh Yogurt Cafe Update

On August 21, 2012 I had a family member file a complaint on my behalf about our experience with YoFresh Yogurt Café.

At this time my wife and I have talked to Chris Gregoris of YoFresh Yogurt Café and have worked out a payment arrangement to have our deposit refunded. I'm glad to say we have received the first two of five payments and should be receiving our third payment soon. By the end of October we should receive our last payment and my wife and I can finally put this situation behind us.

As of today Chris Gregoris has stepped up to resolve the issues in our last complaint.

Review about: Yofresh Yogurt Cafe.

Hicksville, New York, United States #828113

Yo fresh is at again selling franchises in nyc even though they are not licensed to do so in the statė of new york. Yo fresh sunset park was sold illegally as per the new york attorney general.

#719420

This comment may have been posted by Chris Gregoris himself. He submitted the exact same comment to UnhappyFranchisee.Com When it was held for moderation, Chris himself emailed us that his comment hadn't shown up.

YoFresh Yogurt Cafe - Chris Gregoris_Scam_Scandal_cheat

Before taking the money Mr. Chris Gregoris (The gentle man that has referred to in the earlier complaints) behaves as if he is the best person in the world. Once you pay the franchise fee he does not answer your phone calls and emails. Their product is very poor to say the least, please do not go to this Liar and get cheated. But I was attracted to their no Royalty fee option, now I figured out it is not worth it.

I sincerely hope no one pays him the money and suffer like I did.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRANCHISE!!!!!

YoFresh Yogurt, Yo Fresh, Scam, Cheat, Scandal,

Review about: Yo Fresh Yogurt Cafe.

Hicksville, New York, United States #828464

Brentwood, New York, United States #761029

There's tons of yofresh disasters so I don't know where to start. Yofresh yogurt cafe and poppin kettle is run by chris gregorious and ken mason aka dennis kenneth mason aka Keith Samuels.

they're ravenous vultures who go around and will open up a franchise anywhere to swindle you out of franchise fees. I've seen franchises in all sorts of neighborhoods that have no viability. In one year just in nj they've had numerous stores closed and those that remain are generally on life support. The number of known stores that's has closed include: yofresh Livingston nj, yofresh Roseland nj, yofresh Fairfield nj, yofresh Las Vegas, yofresh horsham pa, yofresh so amboy and others that's were before we began coverage on their operation.

They have numerous franchise affiliations like poppin kettle, java brewin, and ny bagels. They've been sued for all kind of legal infractions like selling franchises in states without the authority to do so. This is a warning to do due intelligence before undertaking any projects with these men. They tried to sell a failed poppin kettle in the mall of New Hampshire that they ended up having to close and are now trying to market a store that didn't last as a franchise.

They also list franchised stores as open that's closed.

Losses vary with these men and can run up to 300 thousand dollars. Refer to pissedconsumers.com and unhappy franchisees.com

Orlando, Florida, United States #751470

You make no money and these stores are dropping like flies. They sell franchises without the proper licensing.

Please note that the poppin kettle they were trying to sell is no longer in business at the manchester mall. I don't know whay to sau when the flagship as store doesn't make it.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #707258

I'm currently one of his franchisee its all a scam and there's no franchise system you're left to fend for youself after the franchise fees are paid. Beware of this franchise and stay far from it. They'll all be closed soon.

Michel2013
to yostink Paris, Ile-De-France, France #721493

Im based in France and I was intereseted by this franchise but now I'm very concerned.

Do you make profite any way

Staten Island, New York, United States #697773

How much money did you give them. Contact your local FBI office.

I was a victim and lost $40k.

I contacted the FBI and these people are being investigated. The more victims the better chance justice will be served.

to Sal #723045

Please provide a email address or phone number as I'm comprising a list of victims

to Sal #1341834

Can I get in on this? We lost over $29,000 to this man, and his YoFresh franchise.

View more comments

YoFresh Yogurt Cafe.com

Bel Air, Maryland 22 comments

I bought into a franchise a year ago and was promised a refund of my deposit since me and my wife could not find a location that would satisify my franchise. Chris is the gentlemen we were deasling with.

He wanted 120 days to sell our territory to refund our money which came and went months ago. He has a store opening in Silver Spring Maryland and will not return my phone calls or emails for our refund. Please feel free to contact him and let him know how much of a butthead he is for not keeping his word on our refund.

His email is chris@yofreshyogurtcafe.com. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRANCHISE...

Comments

Chris Gregoris is a *** man. He stole $29,000 from my father. I'd like to tell the full story.

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #972926

Yofresh ceo Chris Gregoris was fined in Connecticut $85,000 and forbidden to do any further business in that state with a lifetime ban. I hope you didn't pay them franchise fees for those 3 stores you were approved for as it was illegal.

Yofresh also opened up in Brooklyn NY without listing the store on the website I believe to throw off of hinder people from finding that location. Yofresh was not allowed to open up In that state at the time and I did also notify the attorney general of those findings.

I've been on their *** about all the people they hustled. I vow to be relentless and turn over every stone they hide under

Brentwood, New York, United States #761028

They also list franchised stores as open that's closed.

Brighton, Massachusetts, United States #724533

It appears the maryland store is no more as its not listed on the website so be thankful you weren't hit like all the other store owners. These guys are the truth when it comes to shaking down people with a unsustainable business.

OMG. I just sent away for information on Poppin Kettle, which is also run by this scammer. Thank God almighty I read about this guy now and not later.

#720401

DO NOT buy the franchise. It's being run by Dennis Kenneth mason, Chris Gregoris and late addition Yasir Syed.

This concept preys on people with a drive for success and have accumulated money to try to get ahead. Theres no lines at any of the yofresh as it shows in some of their pictures and for the most part most are failing and all prior Franchises they've opened has failed. There's no in house financing as being advertised. It took me almost a year to pay to a company to get credit line to open the franchise.

It is not a franchise, they take the franchise fee, supply you with the color of the paint. The 5 days they spend with you then you're on your own. Dennis Kenneth mason true identity is revealed with a quick Google link or check out pissedconsumers.com. It's very bad when a guy feels the need to drop his first name totally to isolate his past.

Each person franchise fee is different and there's absolutely nothing to differentiate YoFresh from any it the other brands. It's my belief that they recoup money on everything you do to open the franchise. I spent over 6,000 to negotiate my lease and when I inform other attorneys they burst out laughing. If you want a world of struggling with no profit and just debt YoFresh is they way forward for you.

Poppin kettle?

Java's brewin? This goes on for decades.

Michel2013
to duped Paris, Ile-De-France, France #721492

I'm based in France in Paris and I was interested to develop frozen yogurt in France and I contacted Yofresh. Now I found this forum by chance and I'm very concerned.

I was planing a trip in Philadelphia to meet them but now I'm really wondering what to do.

Do yo start your Yofresh shop/business. And if yes was it at least profitable.

I would be interested to get more info about this business.

to Michel2013 #722232

Be happy you found this forum and run for the hills they'll squeeze your pocket dry andleave it on the respirator .

Waste of money waste of time and chris and ken are a Waste of life. Its a scam that focuses on people who are new to business with little business knowledge.

Firstly I was burnt by them but I thank them for the life lesson. This is not a franchise and every franchise looks different and there's no branding. Each person pays a different franchise fee ranging Ifrom 10, 000- 29500. They present themselves well and try to fish as to what you can afford.

I initially met a ken mason who conveniently leaves his first name out because of all the red flags it raises. His name is DENNIS KENNETH MASON and he's been implicated in all kind of lawsuits and failed businesses for decades along with chris. They go by the fact that there's no roaylty fees and after the initial set up you're on your own. It humerous to see the pictures they post of lines to go In to the stores for yogurt.

The fact of the matter you're lucky to see 400 bucks a day. It is my personal belief that there's a kick back on everything they do for you and they squeeze as much as they can In that time period to open. I paid 6500 to an attorney reffered by them to negotiate my lease and when I tell other attorneys who do the same type work they laugh out loudly in shock.

Yofresh will be a fad In the next two years and they'll move on to another scam as this is their modus operandi.

New Alexandria, Pennsylvania, United States #707264

There's a lot of these yofresh franchises that's going belly up. I have inside information from owners and their ordeals with chris gregorius and his partner yasir syed.

roger2013

The comments are absolutely true.

I sincerely hope no one pays him the money and suffer like I did.

YoFresh Yogurt, Yo Fresh, Scam, Cheat, Scandal,

Danbury, Connecticut, United States #615686

Actually, the first comment was NOT made by a "disgruntled fired employee". I am not friends, nor do i know personally any employees that work there.

I was a customer and had talked to Chris about franchising, but i did my research afterwards, now knowing good reasons not to buy a franchise from that liar. They'll say anything to cover their ***! No complaints can be taken down from this site as they are made anonymous, i guess you'll have to live with it!

I speak the TRUTH! Don't believe those ***-men.

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #597834

Chris is more than a "butthead". He is an arrogant @ss and he doesn't operate legitimate business practices or even follow the law.

If you have any legal issue, DON'T give up on it! Sue him in court and MAKE HIM PAY!! Make sure you have everything in writing at all times regsarding any agreements. (or you may be the "butthead") lol

He just started a new FAILING franchise in NH called POPPIN KETTLE and so far it is BOMBING OUT.

DO NOT BUY ANY OF HIS FRANCHISES!!

franchiserep
to The Righteous Camden, New Jersey, United States #603259

This complaint was from a disgruntled fired employee. Employee has been notified and will be taking the complaint down.

to franchiserep Danbury, Connecticut, United States #615689

I speak the TRUTH! Don't believe those ***-men.

to franchiserep #615710

Furthermore...ALL OF THE FACTS HAVE BEEN TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE on my behalf are as reported online by previous VICTIMS of Chris Gregoris AND Dennis Mason.

LOOK...DO YOUR RESEARCH...

I'm NOT a "disgruntled employee" NOR have I ever worked for Chris or Dennis. I am a smart consumer, that did MY research and it saved ME from buying into a scam and losing MY hard saved money. The comments posted here are directly from or quoting from real people that were caught in Chris and Dennis' schemes and lost all their money. Check the links provided and judge for yourself. And "franchiserep" is actually Chris Gregoris trying to save his @ss and his scheme. haha nice try Chris, but any consumer reading here, is smart enough to find ALL of the truth about what you have been involved in what people had to say about you.

"This lawsuit arises from the illicit scheme carried out by Java’s Brewin, Christopher Gregoris, and Dennis Mason, through which they extracted significant sums of money from Plaintiffs by employing fraud and deception to induce Plaintiffs into purchasing Java’s Brewin franchises in the state of New York… during a time that Java’s Brewin was not properly registered to offer or sell franchises within the state of New York..." This is just ONE of the many comments being made...DO YOUR HOMEWORK. YOU TOOK THE TIME TO SAVE YOUR MONEY, NOW TAKE THE TIME TO PROTECT IT. DON'T BE ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS!

to The Righteous Stamford, Connecticut, United States #692434

how much did you pay for the franchise? because we was just approved for poppin kettle franchise for 19,500 for three stores? is this a scam?

to The Righteous Staten Island, New York, United States #700786

I am looking for victims of Chris Gregoris. If you were a victim please write more information such as how much money you gave him. I lost $35k

to The Righteous New Alexandria, Pennsylvania, United States #707270

Don't buy into anything they are selling! Please save yourself and pocket the aggravation.

to The Righteous Newark, New Jersey, United States #707278

Cell 857 928 9096

to The Righteous #830882

They now have a woman working with them named Christina. Scam artists and liars.

Do nothing with these people. Let them work like other folks...they never worked a real day in their lives.

They are thieves. You can read.

View more comments